|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 10:09, 29 January 2014
I am going to ramble a bit here about my ideas for an ecclesiastic set of items based on a Catholic Priest's belongings since Aeshequel is a paladin descendant of angels.
Firstly, a Franciscan or Dominican monk only truly owned 3 things. (as is often represented my the vow of poverty that priests and paladins take)
These 3 things are:
- His Ring, (an ecclesiastical signet, his symbol of office)
- Hand of Doom: Ring version of a Glove of storing, in which he stores his scythe. (10k)
- An Hourglass of some kind for more reaper symbolism...
- His Stole (his robe / unholy vestment)
- Robe of the Reaper. A basic cheapass Robe of Bones would work fine (2400)
- A robe that provides an oubliette similar to a smuggler's robe or perhaps shadow walk a couple of times per day
- His Crosier (usually a shepherd's crook or staff. Bladed in this case, as a scythe)
- Crosier of Bone: This could easily be his über item, helping compensate for his loss of physicality, lack of the basic ghost corruptive touch and the relatively low dps of the Reaper class.
- Perhaps a Scythe shaped Rod of Withering (since the shape of the rod is purely aesthetic) (25k)
==Ring of the Fallen== (8200)
- This ring acts as a focus for the characters spirit. This Item will be left behind if you are "Killed" and when you return to the world it will always be within 30 ft of this ring.
- This ring can store your Gravediggers shovel or your hourglass. Trading between these items is a swift action.
- The wearer of this ring can make a melee touch attack against an undead creature no more than one size category larger than himself, cutting off that creature from undying energy. The wearer never suffers any ill effects that might normally occur from coming into physical contact with an undead creature touched in this way. On a successful hit, the undead cannot be healed or aided by the effects of negative energy for 1d4 rounds. During this duration, positive energy affects the undead creature normally.