- CL: 9
- Slot: None
- Price: 3400
- Weight: 1 lb
This appears to be a typical flask capable of holding roughly a pint of fluid. However, in the hands of an alchemist it takes on some very special properties.
- This flask is capable of holding 60 potions, infusions, extracts, or mutagens. Retrieving the desired item is a simple as pouring the flask, either into a glass or directly into the mouth.
- An alchemist may pour water from the flask in an almost endless stream. This is not enough to do anything beyond providing clean drinking water.
- An alchemist may pour up to 4 shots of Goodberry Brandy per day.
- This brandy heals 1 point of damage and provides nourishment as if a meal for a medium creature.
- Craft Wondrous Item, Secret Chest, Goodberry, and Create Water
- Cost 1700