|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 18:38, 13 March 2014
- Adaptability: Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st lev
Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks
- Low Light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Elven Blood: Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
- Multi-Talented: Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes.
When unarmored and unencumbered, the monk adds his Wisdom bonus (if any) to his AC and his CMD. In addition, a monk gains a +1 bonus to AC and CMD at 4th level. This bonus increases by 1 for every four monk levels thereafter, up to a maximum of +5 at 20th level.
These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when the monk is flat-footed. He loses these bonuses when he is immobilized or helpless, when he wears any armor, when he carries a shield, or when he carries a medium or heavy load.