(→One Foot in the Grave)
|Line 192:||Line 192:|
===One Foot in the Grave===
===One Foot in the Grave===
===On a Pale Horse===
===On a Pale Horse===
Revision as of 22:31, 9 November 2013
- Alignment: NE
- HD: 1d10
- Skill Points: 2+ Int Mod.
- Class Skills: The Reapers class skills are Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (nobility) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
- Weapons and Armor: Reapers are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor (heavy, medium, and light), and with shields (except tower shields).
|Level||Base Attack||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|1||+1||+2||+0||+2||Reaping (STR) |
Well of Souls
|2||+2||+3||+0||+3||Reapers Focus (+2)|
|3||+3||+3||+1||+3||One Foot in the Grave|
|4||+4||+4||+1||+4||On a Pale Horse |
Deaths Bargain 1st
|5||+5||+4||+1||+4||Reaping (CON) |
Reapers Focus (+4)
|6||+6/+1||+5||+2||+5||Reapers Focus (2/day) |
Storm of Souls (1st Tier)
|8||+8/+3||+6||+2||+6||Deaths Bargain (2nd)|
|9||+9/+4||+6||+3||+6||Reapers Focus (3/day)|
|10||+10/+5||+3||+3||+7||Reaping (Level Drain) |
Reapers Focus (+6)
|11||+11/+6/+1||+7||+3||+7||Deaths Bargain (3rd) |
Storm of Souls (Tier 2)
|12||+12/+7/+2||+8||+4||+8||Reapers Focus (4/day)|
|13||+13/+8/+3||+8||+4||+8||Storm of Souls (Move Action)|
|14||+14/+9/+4||+9||+4||+9||Deaths Bargain (4th)|
|15||+15/+10/+5||+9||+5||+9||Reaping (2 Neg Lvl) |
Reapers Focus (+8)
Reapers Focus (5/day)
|16||+16/+11/+6/+1||+10||+5||+10||Storm of Souls (Tier 3)|
|17||+17/+12/+7/+2||+10||+5||+10||Deaths Bargain (Restoration)|
|18||+18/+13/+8/+3||+11||+6||+11||Reapers Focus (6/day)|
|19||+19/+14/+9/+4||+11||+6||+11||Storm of Souls (Swift Action)|
|20||+20/+15/+10/+5||+12||+6||+12||Reaping (Vampiric) |
Reapers Focus (+10)
Deaths Bargain (Resurrection)
Storm of Souls (Tier 4)
The Reaper may attempt to shatter the soul of an enemy and take a small piece.
- In order for a target to qualify for reaping it must have hit dice equal to the Reapers Character Level -2.
- Using this ability is a standard action and provokes an attack of opportunity.
- The reaper makes a touch attack against the target, if successful the target takes damage equal to the number of soul shards in the reapers well(this is negative energy damage).
- The Reaping Attack has a secondary effect of attempting to drain the target. As a secondary effect these are not subject to multipliers on critical hits. A Fort save DC 10 + (1/2 the Reapers level) + Charisma Modifier Negates the secondary effect.
- At 1st level the reaper may attempt to Drain the Strength of the opponent, causing 1d6 strength drain. If successful the Reaper gains the strength drained as an enhancement bonus with a duration of 1 round per HD of the target.
- At 5th level the reaper may attempt to Drain the Constitution of the target, causing 1d6 constitution drain. If successful the Reaper gains the constitution drained as an enhancement bonus with a duration of 1 round per HD of the target.
- At 10th level the reaper may attempt to damage the very soul of the target, causing 1 negative level.
- At 15th level the Reaper may attempt to cause 2 negative levels
- At 20th Level the Reaper may attempt to Drain he very life from the target. If successful the target takes additional damage equal to the number of shards in the Reapers well and the Reaper is healed for the same amount.
Well of Souls
Any time a target fails a saving throw vs a reaping attack the Reaper gains a souls shard.
- The Reaper may hold on to a number of souls shards equal to his level + Charisma Modifier. If the reapers well is full when a reaping attack is successful the shard does not enter the well and is quickly collected by Death.
- Whenever a souls shard enters the well of a reaper the reaper gains temporary hit points equal to the HD of the creature the souls shard came from.
At 2nd level, once per day, the Reaper can focus on a single enemy within line of sight as a swift action. That creature remains the Reapers focus until it is reduced to 0 or fewer hit points or surrenders, or until the Reaper designates a new focus, whichever occurs first. The Reaper gains a +2 (Moral) bonus on attack and damage rolls against the target of his focus.
- At 5th level, and every five levels thereafter, this bonus increases by +2.
- At 6th level, and every 3 levels thereafter, the Reaper can use this ability one additional time per day.
One Foot in the Grave
- The Reaper is an agent of Death, as such he ignores a number of points of positive and negative energy damage equal to his Reaper level.
- This includes healing as well as damage
- In addition the Reaper gains a +2 sacred bonus on saving throws against Energy Drain and Negative Levels.
- This bonus increases at level 6 and every 6 levels beyond that to a maximum of +5 at 18th level
On a Pale Horse
As a standard action you conjure a Large, quasi-real, horse-like creatur. It can be ridden only by you. A Pale Horse has a dingy white head and body, gray mane and tail, and smoke-colored, insubstantial hooves that make no sound. It has what seems to be a saddle, bit, and bridle. It does not fight, but animals shun it and refuse to attack it.
The mount is AC 18 (-1 size, +4 natural armor, +5 Dex) and has 5 hit points per Reaper level. If it loses all its hit points, the Pale Horse disappears, but can be summoned again as a standard action. A Pale horse has a speed of 20 feet per two Reaper levels, to a maximum of 100 feet at 10th level. It can bear its rider's weight plus up to 10 pounds per Reaper level.
These mounts gain certain powers according to Reapers level. A mount's abilities include those of mounts of lower caster levels.
8th Level: The mount can ride over sandy, muddy, or even swampy ground without difficulty or decrease in speed.
10th Level: The mount can use water walk at will (as the spell, no action required to activate this ability).
12th Level: The mount can use air walk at will (as the spell, no action required to activate this ability) for up to 1 round at a time, after which it falls to the ground.
14th Level: The mount can fly at its speed with a bonus on Fly skill checks equal to your Reaper level.
Storm of Souls
The Reaper is able to release the souls stored in his well to devastating effect. When released the souls swarm forward damaging his enemies and causing negative effects.
- This ability is usable a number of times a day equal to 3 + the Reapers Charisma modifier.
- This ability has a range of 30 feet and effects a number of targets equal the the number of souls in the Reapers Well.
- This ability does 1 point of damage for every soul the reaper has in his well at the time this ability is used. This is negative energy damage that does not allow a save.
- This ability causes its targets to suffer a negative effect. To avoid the Negative effect the target must succeed on a Fortitude Save DC = 10 + (1/2 Reaper Level) + Charisma Modifier.
- At the time this ability is gained the Reaper must choose a negative effect from Tier 1.
- At levels 11, 16, and 20 the Reaper gains access to a new Tier of negative effects. The reaper must choose an additional effect from those available to him.
- Tier 1
- Fatigued: The target is fatigued.
- Shaken: The target is shaken for 1 round per level of the Reaper.
- Sickened: The target is sickened for 1 round per level of the Reaper.
- Tier 2
- Dazed: The target is dazed for 1 round.
- Diseased: The target contracts a disease, as if the Reaper had cast contagion, using his Reaper level as his caster level.
- Staggered: The target is staggered for 1 round per two levels of the Reaper
- Tier 3
- Cursed: The target is cursed, as if the Reaper had cast bestow curse, using his Reaper level as his caster level.
- Exhausted: The target is exhausted. The Reaper must have the fatigue effect before selecting this effect.
- Frightened: The target is frightened for 1 round per two levels of the Reaper. The Reaper must have the shaken effect before selecting this effect.
- Nauseated: The target is nauseated for 1 round per three levels of the Reaper. The Reaper must have the sickened effect before selecting this effect.
- Poisoned: The target is poisoned, as if the Reaper had cast poison, using the Reapers level as the caster level.
- Tier 4
- Blinded: The target is blinded for 1 round per level of the Reaper.
- Deafened: The target is deafened for 1 round per level of the Reaper.
- Paralyzed: The target is paralyzed for 1 round.
- Stunned: The target is stunned for 1 round per four levels of the Reaper.
These abilities are not cumulative. For example, a 16th-level Reapers Storm of Souls deals 1 point of damage per soul shard and might also cause the target to become fatigued, dazed, poisoned, or diseased. Once an effect is chosen, it can’t be changed.