The Weir Runner's class skills are Craft, Diplomacy, Fly, Intimidate, Knowledge Arcane, Knowledge Planes, Profession, Spellcraft, Swim, and Use Magical Device.
- This replaces the class skills of the magus.
Weapons and Armor
A Weir Runner is proficient in all simple weapons plus one martial or exotic weapon of their choice from the Heavy Blades weapon group.
- This replaces the normal weapon proficiency's of the magus.
A Weir Runner is able to slip through the space between two points. By spending a arcane pool point he is able to slide to any location within range. Range is equal to the characters base movement + 5 ft/2 levels. Use of this ability does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
- At first level this ability is a move action, it can also be used as part of a charge of withdraw action.
- At seventh level use of this ability is considered a 5 ft step.
- At eleventh level the Weir Runner may make multiple hops in the same round. As a full attack action the you may slide up to double the range of your slide, dividing this slide into increments you use before your first attack, between each attack, and after your last attack. You must slide at least 5 feet each time you slide.
- At thirteenth level the Weir Runner is considered to be occupying any space that he occupied in a round for the purposes of flanking.
- At fifteenth level a Weir Runner may use this ability as a full round action to cast teleport using his Weir Runner level as the caster level. In order to take more than just himself he must spend additional arcane pool point equal to the number of passengers.
- This ability replaces Spell Combat, Improved Spell Combat, Greater Spell Combat, Medium Armor, and Heavy Armor.
A Weir Runner gains this ability at fourth level.
- This replaces Spell Recall.
Expanded Spell Knowledge
At fifth level the Weir Runner adds any spell from the Wizard/Sorcerer spell list with the teleportation sub-school to the magus list. He does not add them to his spellbook but can learn them as if they were on the magus spell list.
At seventh level a Weir Runner is considered to know any spell with the teleportation sub-school for the purposes of using magic items. Additionally, the Weir Runner may expend an arcane pool point rather than a charge from those devices.
- This replaces Knowledge pool.
Improved Spell Combat
A weir Runner gains this ability at eleventh level.
- This replaces Improved Spell Recall
Greater Spell Combat
A Weir Runner gains this ability at 19th level.
- This replaces Greater Spell Access.