m (→Retired Campaigns)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
* [[DnD:Blood and Ash|The Age of Blood and Ash]] ''(Using Pathfinder
* [[DnD:Blood and Ash|The Age of Blood and Ash]] ''(Using Pathfinderthe Krizen Isles game)''
Revision as of 06:43, 28 November 2013
Dungeons and Dragons
The one that started it all, Gary Gygax's brain child, now owned and operated by Wizards of the Coast. For ease of sorting, I'm including all d20 products in here as well. List any D20 campaigns, articles, or whatever you want off this page; as well as old school 2nd or 1st edition games.
- The Age of Blood and Ash (Using Pathfinder. Replaced the Krizen Isles game)
- Almbeth This is going to be a persistent world I (Saelle) run in based on the blood and ash game. There are changes I want to make that will just confuse current players.
- Derynth New D&D Setting, nominally 4e, being constructed by Geoff S. No active campaign. Will be adaptable to other systems with work.
- The Krizen Isles (Using the Pathfinder "3.6" d20 system. Currently discontinued.)