Formatting Guidelines for .sBBS
- First of all, read Creating a Media Wiki Page. You will notice that instead of just capitalizing a phrase or something, there is a format to follow;, a prefix, a colon (:) and then the file name. So, for example, the DnD page name is RPG:DunegonsAndDragons.
All Page names on sBBS will conform to the following guidelines, or they will be renamed or removed without prejudice
- If you are creating a subpage of a game, for example, a DnD campaign, you will use the prefix of 'DnD'.
- For example, the main page of the Krizen Isles campaign is named, DnD:KrizenIsles. A Shadowrun campaign would use 'SR', a Storyteller one, 'ST', etc. Use your head. All I ask for is consistency.
- A the bottom of each campaign page, use the Category tag, DnD, ST, SR, etc.
- For example, the bottom of the Krizen Isles campaign pages are tagged with [[Category:DnD]].
- If you are creating a subpage of a campaign, create a prefix for that campaign and stay consistent!. Characters created for that campaign will use the campaign prefix as well.
- For example, the pages within the Krizen campaign use Krie:HistoryofKrie, Krie:Religions, etc.